The laboratory is one of the few worldwide qualified to examine both English and Chinese handwriting and signatures. The officers have rendered services to many countries comprising Hong Kong, United States of America, Australia, Germany, Brunei and Malaysia.
Our research works are well-received in international conferences, and some of them are published in peer-reviewed journals.
Our scope of services include:
- Examination of handwriting and signatures in English, Chinese and romanized scripts;
- Examination of tampered and counterfeit documents;
- Differentiation of inks;
- Visualisation of indented writing;
- Identification of rubber stamps and rubber stamp impressions;
- Physical fitting of torn/cut documents;
- Examination of photocopies and facsimile documents;
- Examination of typewritten and computer printed documents;
- Conducting lectures, seminars and training sessions for interested parties.