Client Registration and Identification Service (CRIS)
All business entities are required to apply for a company CRIS Account with the Health Sciences Authority (HSA) before they can access HSA e-Services in PRISM and MEDICS.
Find out more:
Apply for a CRIS Account
Please go through the check lists below before logging in:
- My company has obtained a CorpPass Account (Please visit www.CorpPass.gov.sg for more information on CorpPass)
- I am the company "CorpPass Administrator" with a CorpPass ID under my company's CorpPass Account.
- I have the information below for the completion of the CRIS Account Application:
- Name of the company/business entity and the Unique Entity Number (UEN).
- Business address as registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
- Name, personal identification (i.e NRIC or FIN number) and contact details of the Applicant.
- Name(s), personal identification(i.e NRIC or FIN number) of person(s) who will be appointed as "CRIS Administrator(s)" for the Company CRIS Account.
Managing CRIS Administrator Account
Login via CorpPass to add/delete/update CRIS Administrator Account(s).
Managing User Account
Login via CorpPass to add/delete/update User Account(s).
Please contact the helpdesk@hsa if you need any assistance:
Phone: 6776 0618 (from 7.00am to midnight daily)