Accessing e-services without Singpass (HSA PIN)
SingPass is required to access many of HSA's e-Services. To qualify for SingPass, you must be a Singapore citizen, permanent resident or work pass holder.
Individuals who are not eligible for SingPass can still access HSA's e-Services by applying for a HSA PIN instead.
Please note that HSA PIN holders are only authorised to prepare an online application.
Submission can only be done by an authorised user with SingPass.
Apply for HSA PIN
Company directors/sole proprietors whose names are listed with ACRA can submit an application form to HSA to apply for the HSA PIN on behalf of their overseas employees/partners.
- Application form for HSA PIN to access PRISM
File Size: (114 Kb)
- Application form for HSA PIN to access MEDICS
File Size: (178 Kb)
Upon successful application of HSA PIN, the HSA PIN holder should inform the company CRIS administrator what his/her HSA PIN ID is, so that the administrator can grant the HSA PIN holder access to HSA's e-Services.
Update HSA PIN User Account Information
Company directors/sole proprietors should inform HSA of any changes in the particulars of the HSA PIN holder within 7 working days. These include:
- Removal of HSA PIN holder from the system as he/she is no longer authorised to make online transactions on behalf of the company; or
- Changes in HSA PIN holder's particulars e.g. email address, contact number.
- Amendment form for HSA PIN to access MEDICS
File Size: (199 Kb)