Medical Device Information Communication System - medics@hsa
Medics@hsa gives companies dealing with medical devices the convenience of carrying out transactions with the Medical Device Branch and viewing device information online.
Members of the public can also view the Singapore Medical Device Register (SMDR) online. The SMDR is a database of medical devices for human use in Singapore.
Find out more on:
Kindly contact the helpdesk@hsa via:
- Phone: +65 6776 0168 (from 7.00 am to midnight daily)
- Fax: +65 6872 3054
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For non e-Service related queries, please contact the relevant centre instead.
In general, the estimated time to complete form: 5-10 mins.
Except for Product registration and Change Notification for Registered Devices ": estimated time 45 mins (time may vary based on the number of and the file size of the supporting documents to be uploaded)
- Dealer's Licence & Registrant's Account
- Product registration
- Export-Only Unregistered Medical Devices
- Amendment for Dealer's license / Submission of update of Class A Medical Device Exemption List
- Amendment for Registrant's account
- Change Notification for Registered DevicesNew
- Change of Business InformationNew
- Appointment Booking System for Pre-market Consultation (PMC) SchemeNew
- Global Update of Applicant Details
- Assignment of Importer Wholesaler Ship and Management of View Access to Importer and Wholesaler
Class A Medical Device Register@medics