Pharmaceutical Regulatory Information System
For more information on prism@hsa, please visit the PRISM main page.
Estimated time to complete form: 5 - 10 mins
Under the Health Products (Licensing of Retail Pharmacies) Regulations 2016, a retail pharmacy must be licensed by the Health Sciences Authority (HSA) for the retail supply of specified health products listed in First Schedule in this Regulations.
Specified Health Products refers to:
- Therapeutic Products (TP) except General Sales List Medicines, and
- Oral Dental Gums.
For more information, please click Explanation Note for Application of a Pharmacy Licence.
- Apply for Retail Pharmacy Licence [View guide]
- Amend Retail Pharmacy Licence [View guide]
- Auto Renewal Preference
- Renew Retail Pharmacy Licence [View guide]
- Withdraw Application for Retail Pharmacy Licence [View guide]
- Cancel Retail Pharmacy Licence [View guide]
- Amend Company Information
- Amend Applicant's Details for licences and applications
- My To-Do Lists (e.g. re-input requests, queries)
- My Processed Applications
- My Pending Applications
- My Draft Applications
All draft applications will be saved in the system for only 7 days after the latest update. To save a draft application in the system for another 7 days, please extenddraft@prism.
For a list of licensed retail pharmacies, please click here.