Regulatory Fee Revision for Health Products (effective 2 April 2019)
As announced in July 2018, HSA will revise the regulatory fees for health products. The fee increase averaging 3% will be implemented from 2 April 2019.
For our industry stakeholders, please note that all renewal and retention system notification emails sent before 2 April 2019 will reflect the current fees instead of the revised fees payable. The applicable fees will be processed accordingly.
Click HERE for the list of new fees.
Schedules of Fees Chargeable for Licences Certificates Issued by Health Products Regulation Group
Manufacturing, Importation & Distribution:
- Licence to Manufacture Controlled Drugs
- Manufacturer's Licence for Therapeutic Products
- Manufacturer's Licence for Chinese Proprietary Medicines
- GMP Conformity Assessment Of Overseas Manufacturers Of Therapeutic Products
- Importer’s Licence and Wholesaler’s Licence for Therapeutic Products
- Import Licence and Wholesale Dealer's Licence for Chinese Proprietary Medicines
- Form A Poisons Licence
- Authorizations to Import and Export Restricted/Psychotropic Substances, Licence to Import/Export Controlled Drugs and Licence to Sell Controlled Drugs by Way of Wholesale
- Retail Pharmacy Licence
- Good Manufacturing Practice Certificate for Therapeutic Products/Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient/Cosmetic Product
- Good Distribution Practice Certificate
- Certificate Of A Pharmaceutical Product / Free Sales Certificate
- Statement Of Licensing Status