We offer sponsorship for a Diploma in Nursing to individuals who are interested in being part of our nursing team in the Blood Services Group. Upon graduation, you will embark on an exciting career with us.
- Allowance of $900 per month.
- Study Award for outstanding academic achievements.
- Covers all necessary screenings and vaccinations required for pre-employment clinical training.
- Tuition and compulsory fees (backdated payment from year one of study)
- For prospective students who have gained admission to NYP or NP - good NITEC/O-/A-level results.
- For current nursing students - good Grade Point Average (GPA) results.
- Good co-curricular activities record and strong leadership skills.
- Strong interest to serve in public healthcare.
How to apply
Submit the following documents via e-mail:
- Completed Form.sg (HSA scholarship).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copies of your educational certificates, transcripts or testimonials.
- Offer or admission letter.
- Any other supporting documents.
The application period will commence in mid-December and will close in January the following year. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.