How to report
You are encouraged to report to us as soon as you are made aware of the adverse events, using one of the following methods:
Complete the relevant form below and submit to us accordingly.
Information on adverse event reporting
- For healthcare professionals
Find out how to report an adverse event to us and learn more about the reporting process for specific adverse events.
- For therapeutic product companies
All therapeutic product dealers, including importers, manufacturers, suppliers and registrants are required to report adverse events of their products.
- For medical device companies
All companies dealing in medical devices including importers, manufacturers, suppliers and registrants are required to report adverse events of their products.
- For clinical trials
The clinical trial sponsor is required to report adverse events involving therapeutic products, medicinal products and medical devices.
Adverse Event Online Database
You may access the HSA Adverse Event Online Database for information about suspected local adverse events of therapeutic products and medicinal products captured from reports submitted to us by healthcare professionals as well as companies.
- Industry partners may access through the HSA AE Online Enquiry e-service.
- Healthcare professionals may access through the Ministry of Health website by following the steps below:
- Go to Healthcare Professionals Portal and choose your profession.
- Click on the "Restricted Content" icon on the left panel of web page and login via SingPass.
- Click on HSA-AE under e-services.