Renew or cancel a licence
Renew your licence in time to continue dealing in Singapore. You may also choose to cancel an existing licence.
Renew a licence
Licences are valid for 12 months from the date of approval and are required to be renewed by the company before its expiry. A licence not renewed on time becomes expired. An expired licence cannot be renewed, and you will need to apply for a new licence before you can continue dealing in CTGTP.
How to renew
Submit your dealer's licence renewal application via the CTGTP Dealer’s Submission at least one month before your licence’s expiry date to allow sufficient time for the renewal fee to be cleared for the licence to be renewed.
Upon successful renewal, the licence will be valid for 12 months from the last licence expiry date.
Cancel a licence
You may choose to cancel an existing licence when the company is no longer conducting the activity and does not require the licence anymore.
The outcome of the cancellation application will be communicated to the applicant via email and the company will be removed from the list of licensed CTGTP dealers in the Health Sciences Authority website. Any fees paid are non-refundable.
Documents required for cancellation of manufacturer's licence
You need to submit the following documents to support the cancellation application for your manufacturing licence:
- Letter from the company providing the details of the closure of the manufacturing facilities with information on the:
- Name and address of the manufacturing facility.
- Date when it will be shut down or decommissioned.
- Name and contact detail of the person in charge.
- Inventory list and disposition of remaining inventory of raw materials and finished products.
- Other supporting information or documents may be requested from the company if needed.
How to cancel a licence
Submit your dealer's licence cancellation request via CTGTP Dealer’s Submission.