Skip to main content
A Singapore Government Agency Website

Amend Form A Poisons Licence

You must submit an amendment application for changes to your approved licence details such as company details or scope of activities.

Amendment to company details

You may amend your company's information in order to change particulars such as company name and address, provided there is no change to the company's Unique Entity Number (UEN). For change in UEN, you will need to apply for a new CRIS account and thereafter submit a new application.

Note: Amendments to company details will affect all registrations and licences your company has with us. Please note that amendment of applicant is not allowed. For change of applicant, please submit a new application.

Amendment to licence details

An amendment application has to be submitted when there are changes to your approved licence details, such as for scope of activities and premises.

Documents required

You need to submit the following in English:

  1. Current layout plan for the premises, specifying the storage areas, if there is a change in the approved premises.
  2. Other supporting documents, if applicable.

Fees and turnaround time

Refer to Form A Poisons Licence fees and turnaround time for more information.

How to apply

Submit your application through PRISM. Ensure you have the following before you access the e-service:

If you encounter technical issues, e-mail the HSA helpdesk or call 6776 0168 (from 7.00 am to midnight daily).