Before you begin:
If you require an approval for your personal medication, you should apply at least 2 weeks before your arrival.
To apply, you will need to prepare a clear image (in PDF and/or JPG formats only) of your:
1. Pharmacy dispensing labels and/or doctor’s prescription including:
- Particulars of the patient and prescriber
- Name and strength of medicine
- Prescribed dosage and total quantities prescribed
2. Photographs of the product showing the name, active ingredient(s), strength/concentration, quantity (e.g. volume), dosage form and direction for use.
3. If you are applying to bring in more than 3 months’ supply of medications, please also submit documents to substantiate the need for more than 3-month supply (e.g. employment letter, in-principle approval letter, employment pass, school acceptance letter or onward travel document).
Note: As Customs Officers may perform checks, please have the approval and all supporting documents ready with you for inspection upon request.