Arranging for a pre-market consultation
Each consultation is limited to one single product registration application and up to 1 hour in duration.
Step 1: Book appointment online
- When: Five months before the consultation. For example, you will have to book an appointment by 1 April for a consultation on 31 August.
- How to book: Access our online booking form.
Step 2: Documents submission
- When to submit: At least 30 days before the consultation. Please submit the documents early to allow us ample time to review them before your consultation.
- What to submit:
- How to submit: Information to be provided by replying to the confirmation e-mail, or e-mail us with appointment booking reference number in the email subject.
- Incomplete information may result in the appointment being rescheduled or cancelled. Fees paid are not refundable.
- To change or cancel your appointment, email us and quote the appointment booking reference number in the email subject.
- Only one rescheduling is allowed per booking reference, which is subject to availability at the point of processing.
Step 3: Request for information
We will review the documents submitted and may ask for more information via e-mail before the appointment. If you fail to provide the information requested by the required time, your appointment may be rescheduled or cancelled.